May 6, 2018

Jan-Feb Monthly tags

Hi fellow scrappers and crafters..
I'm here today to share my design team project for Creative Embellishments
I decided that this year I would make a monthly tag. Creating the tag with something that inspires me that month.. For todays post, I am sharing 2 of the tags I created for January and February.
Here's what I created:
The tags measure 6 1/4" x 3" and are just white cardstock. I then covered the tags with scrapbook papers,
lots of chippies and of course flowers.
For the January tag, I used Bo Bunny papers, flowers and then the snowflake chippies, I covered everything with snowflake paste and then dry brushed them with white paint..
For the February tag, I kept it love themed.. Our wedding anniversary is on Valentines Day, so that inspired me for this tag. I wanted to keep it clean and simple, using Graphic45 papers, 45 and market flowers and of some love themed Chipboard elements, focusing on the monthly chipboard elements which all of the chipboard elements were painted white to go with my color scheme..
and there you have my daily post for today..  I hope I inspired you to try your hand at creating some monthly tags, they are a lot of fun and since the back of the tag is white, I plan on journaling on the back, keeping track of what we did in those months..
Thanks for stopping and till next time
Hugs

p.s Here are the chippies I used to create my tags:

1 comment:

  1. Hi Nanne, your tags are wonderful. So many lovely embellishments, love em.
    Hugs Sue W.

    ReplyDelete