April 16, 2018

Sweetheart layout

Hi fellow scrappers.. It's Nanné here to share a layout with you that I created of my little grand daughter using lots of fun spring themed chippies..
Here is what I created:
I was so grateful for getting to spend some time with her over the Easter weekend and of course, I had to take some pictures.. They grow up so fast at that age.

How about a few close ups:

I added lots of little pink details to the background papers :) and for the title, well I only rubbed a little white gesso to the ends, kept it natural.

I added a little cluster of flowers to the right side of the layout with a few hearts from the heart panel.

I love these flourish eggs and wanted to use them on this layout.. She is my little spring chick after all..LOL
I also added some detail using some stamps and memento ink.

I stuck with my color scheme of pinks and whites by adding the flowers and then dry brushing them with some white gesso.
and that is all for me for today.. 
Thank you for stopping by and taking a look at my design team project for today.. Till next time.
Hugs
p.s.Here are the chipboard elements and stamps I used to create my layout:
 

1 comment:

  1. Hi Nanne, this is simply gorgeous. She is so precious and your layout is just perfect. How lovely to keep and look back on.
    Hugs Sue W.

    ReplyDelete