February 13, 2018

BABY word album

Hi fellow scrappers.. I'm here to share the BABY word album I created as my design team project Creative Embellishments . It was a lot of fun and when using your craft knife to cut the paper around the edges, its pretty easy as well..
Here is what I created:
I used the new Heaven Sent paper line by Prima and then lots of cute chippies and wood veneers to accent my album and pages.

How about we get to the good stuff:
   
 as you flip to the first page of the album, I added her "just born" photo. cute little wood veneers to the left and then a chipboard element, flowers and a few butterflies to the right.  Its hard to see, but I covered all of the chippies with Frosted Lace Stickles so they shimmer.  
 I gave the album to my daughter, so she can fill in all of her details.. These photos were taken the day as she was in the infant ICU for since she had swallowed some fluids and they wanted to put her on some antibiotics.   She is a trooper :) 
   
 I tried really had to keep the pages simple and not wanting a lot of bulk, which is definitely a challenge since I like to add a lot of embellishments.. 
 and the happy family.. last page of the album.. My daughter holding her daughter for the first time since she had a C-section and was in recovery over night.. There you have my baby album.. these are so much fun to create and I can't wait to start on the next one :) Till next time.. Hugs NannĂ©   p.s. Here are the chipboard and wood veneers I used to create this album: Baby Mini Album (Baby mini)
Baby , Baby , Baby (Wood Veneer Baby)

No comments:

Post a Comment