October 31, 2017

Frightening layout for CE daily

Hi everyone and Happy Halloween..
I'm here today to share a "Frighteningly awesome" layout I created as my design team project for Creative embellishments using those scary zombies in the Creative Embellishments store.. I am totally in love with them..LOL
Here is the layout I created:
We here in Finland don't celebrate Halloween like we used to in the States, so I actually found an old photo of my friends and I getting ready to go out trick-or-treating and attached that to this layout.. But Unfortunately, not everyone wants their face all over the internet, so I decided to share my layout without the actually photo attached :)
How about some close ups and details:
I started off with a green piece of cardstock that I stenciled spider webbing to and then used a white gel pen to add the white lines of the webbing..  adding small details with a stamps and then paint splatter..
 
I painted my zombies with green paint and then finished them off with black paint.. I thought they looked better with clothes on..LOL  and these wood veneer spiders are so creepy, I decided to paint them yellow to go with my color scheme..
   
 I wanted to create a whimsical style title to my layout, so added lots of layers and then attached the title to one of the zombies.. 
  
and finally my creepy tree branch with the spider..
 
Thanks for checking out my layout.. till next time..
Hugs
Nanné
here are the items I used to create my layout:

No comments:

Post a Comment