September 6, 2017

Always fun together-CE daily

Hi fellow crafters..
I'm here to share a layout of my mom that I created as my design team project for Creative Embellishments..
We used to love cooking and baking together.. This is definitely a very fond memory for sure..
I decided to used some of my favorite Bo Bunny papers (Kiss The Cook-collection) and of course some of the fun chippies and stamps from Creative Embellishments store..
Here is what I created:
 
How about a few close ups and some details of my layout:

I wanted to go a little whimsy with this layout, so I decided not to add any flowers, but focus on the chipboard elements and fun papers instead.  I heat embossed all of the chipboard elements using black embossing powder..  For the detail on the spoon, I glued down some red microbeads to the handle .
 
I used several word sets to create my title..
 
and who doesn't love a flourish or two..LOL
These flourishes are great and are so much fun to look at on your layouts or cards etc.
Thank you for stopping by today to check out my whimsy layout..
Till next time..
Hugs
Nanné
 
Here are the chipboard elements and stamp set that I used to create my layout:
 

No comments:

Post a Comment